The GRAMMY Charity Online Auctions’ second annual celebrity, entertainment and business VIP Experiences online auction featuring more than 30 one-of-a-kind lots from Carrie Underwood, Bob Dylan, Babyface, Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift and more.
Featured VIP celebrity, entertainment and business experiences include:
- Carrie Underwood VIP concert experience at the Grand Ole Opry with private Meet & Greet and backstage tour
- Concert and Meet & Greet Experiences with: Mindi Abair, Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds, Kendrick Lamar, Miranda Lambert, Ziggy Marley, Sam Smith, The Band Perry, the Walking Papers, and more
- Personal Skype session with country star Hunter Hayes
- Have your demo produced by John Beasley and Rickey Minor at a Hollywood recording studio
- Taylor Swift VIP concert experience including exclusive pre-show party access
- Private tour of Treyarch — makers of the video game “Call Of Duty: Black Ops II” — and the chance to play a round with M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold
- Thirty Second To Mars VIP Concert Experience, including stage access (watch the band perform from side stage), Meet & Greet, individual photo and swag pack
- Dinner with iconic global rock star Yoshiki in Los Angeles or Tokyo
- Ultimate GRAMMY VIP Experiences, including GRAMMY Awards VIP Seat Filler, and a VIP Package to the MusiCares Person of the Year tribute concert honoring Bob Dylan
The auction runs through December 10th at Charity Buzz.
All proceeds raised through this special auction will benefit programs and services of the GRAMMY Foundation and MusiCares.
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.