2018 GRAMMY NOMINEES ALBUM HITS STORES AND DIGITAL RETAILERS JANUARY 12th
The Recording Academy’s GRAMMY Recordings and RCA Records have revealed the track listing for the 2018 GRAMMY Nominees album. Set for release on January 12th, in stores and via digital retailers, the latest installment of the best-selling series—now in its 24th year—features a collection of top-charting hits from many of this year’s illustrious GRAMMY-nominated artists. A portion of album proceeds benefit the year-round work of the GRAMMY Museum and MusiCares—two charitable organizations founded by the Recording Academy that focus on music education programs and critical assistance for music people in need.
The 2018 GRAMMY Nominees album features 21 hits from the world’s top recording artists and emerging talent, including Album Of The Year nominees Childish Gambino, JAY-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, and Bruno Mars; and Song Of The Year nominees Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber, Logic featuring Alessia Cara and Khalid, and Julia Michaels, among others.
“This album is an extraordinary representation of the diverse talent being recognized as GRAMMY nominees,” says Neil Portnow, President/CEO of the Recording Academy. “We’re pleased to partner with RCA to deliver this special collection of recordings and to raise funds and awareness for MusiCares and the GRAMMY Museum—two philanthropic organizations dedicated to improving the environment for music and those who make it.”
“This has been an incredible year for music across all genres, and this collection serves as a celebratory sampling of some of the most important songs released this year,” states RCA Chairman and CEO Peter Edge. “In addition, the entire RCA team joins me in expressing our excitement to partner with the Recording Academy on releasing this album, particularly because it benefits the crucial work done year-round by MusiCares and the GRAMMY Museum.”
Music fans can log on to 2018grammyalbum.com or cbs.com/grammys to pre-order the album and enter for a chance to win a trip for two to the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards on Sunday, January 28th at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards will be broadcast live on CBS at 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT.
1. BRUNO MARS – “24K Magic”
2. KELLY CLARKSON – “Love So Soft”
3. LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE FEAT. JUSTIN BIEBER – “Despacito” (Remix)
4. KENDRICK LAMAR – “HUMBLE.”
5. LORDE – “Green Light”
6. CHILDISH GAMBINO – “Redbone”
7. JAY-Z – “The Story Of O.J.”
8. ZEDD & ALESSIA CARA – “Stay”
9. LADY GAGA – “Million Reasons”
10. IMAGINE DRAGONS – “Thunder”
11. PORTUGAL. THE MAN – “Feel It Still”
12. THE CHAINSMOKERS & COLDPLAY – “Something Just Like This”
13. P!NK – “What About Us”
14. LOGIC FEAT. ALESSIA CARA & KHALID – “1-800-273-8255”
15. JULIA MICHAELS – “Issues”
16. KESHA – “Praying”
17. CHRIS STAPLETON – “Broken Halos”
18. LITTLE BIG TOWN – “Better Man”
19. THOMAS RHETT FEAT. MAREN MORRIS – “Craving You”
20. LADY ANTEBELLUM – “You Look Good”
21. KENNY CHESNEY – “All The Pretty Girls”
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.