Exclusive fan bundles are available
Leaving a lasting impression on fans across the globe with their high-octane live show and chart-topping songwriting skills, The Cadillac Three continue to make their mark with Legacy, out August 25th on Big Machine Records. The project is fueled with lyrics of life moments from weddings and babies to celebrating their road-tested brotherhood as the three Nashville natives craft 11 songs exuding pure honesty over driving melodies. The trio brings the same energy from their sold-out crowds that has critics surmising, “There is no doubt that The Cadillac Three have never been ones to play by the traditional rules of country music…” (Rare Country) into the studio, self-producing the new music.
A special fan pre-order is available with exclusive packages available at TheCadillacThree.com. Bundles include autographed Legacy albums, limited edition flags, drum heads and more.
The Cadillac Three will travel the world this summer, performing for their rabid fan base at Download Festival in Paris, France with Linkin Park (June 9th) and in the UK with Aerosmith (June 11th); Country USA in Oshkosh, WI (June 23rd); Country Fest in Cadott, WI (June 24th); LakeShake in Chicago, IL (June 25th); Dauphin’s Countryfest (July 1st) and Calgary Stampede in Canada (July 9th); Jamboree in the Hills in Morristown, OH (July 13th) and Watershed Festival in Quincy, WA (July 28th).
1. Cadillacin’ – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason
2. Tennessee – Jaren Johnston
3. Hank & Jesus – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Angelo Petraglia
4. Dang If We Didn’t – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Jonathan Singleton
5. Ain’t That Country – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, James Slater
6. American Slang – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Lori McKenna
7. Take Me To The Bottom – Jaren Johnston
8. Long Hair Don’t Care – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Angelo Petraglia
9. Love Me Like Liquor (featuring Lori McKenna) – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Lori McKenna
10. Demolition Man – Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Angelo Petraglia
11. Legacy – Jaren Johnston, Ben Burgess, Laura Veltz
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.