Dido, one of the world’s best-selling female recording artists of all time with over 30 million albums sold, wraps 2013 with the release of Greatest Hits, set for release November 25th on RCA Records, available in both standard and deluxe editions.
The collection features a brand new track entitled “NYC” produced by Greg Kurstin, plus 17 hits including “Thank You,” “White Flag,” “Life For Rent,” Eminem’s “Stan,” Faithless’ “One Step Too Far” and the Oscar-nominated “If I Rise” written with A.R. Rahman for the film 127 Hours.
Dido’s brand new track “NYC” premiered Thursday (Oct 24th) on The Chris Evans Breakfast Show on the UK’s BBC Radio 2.
The deluxe edition includes 13 remixes including a never-before released remix of “White Flag” by Timbaland, “Go Dreaming” by Mantronix, “End of Night” by Cedric Gervais, and MJ Coles’ “Hunter.”
Earlier this year, Dido released Girl Who Got Away, her fourth studio album. Dido’s first two albums No Angel (1999), Life for Rent (2003) were followed by her critically-acclaimed Safe Trip Home (2008).
1. Here With Me
2. Thank You
4. White Flag
5. Life For Rent
6. Don’t Leave Home
7. Sand In My Shoes
8. Don’t Believe In Love
9. Quiet Times
10. Grafton Street
11. Everything To Lose
12. Let Us Move On Feat. Kendrick Lamar
13. No Freedom
14. End Of Night
15. One Step Too Far (Radio Edit) – Faithless Featuring Dido
16. Stan – Eminem Featuring Dido
17. If I Rise – Dido and A. R. Rahman
18. NYC *** previously unreleased
Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks
1. Here With Me (Chillin’ With The Family Mix)
2. Thank You (Deep Dish Radio Edit)
3. Hunter (M J Cole Remix)
4. White Flag (Timbaland Remix) *** previously unreleased
5. Life For Rent (Skinny 4 Rent Mix)
6. Sand In My Shoes (Above & Beyond Radio Edit)
7. Don’t Leave Home (Gabriel & Dresden Radio Mix)
8. Don’t Believe In Love (Dennis Ferrer’s Objektivity Radio Mix)
9. No Freedom (DJ Cobra Mix)
10. End Of Night (Cedric Gervais Remix)
11. Go Dreaming (Mantronix Remix)
12. Blackbird (Moguai Remix)
13. Northern Skies (Rollo Remix)
Author: Rob Perez
Rob Perez is a freelance writer who has been with The Music Universe early on. As a Correspondent for The Music Universe, you will find him writing reviews and live tweeting awards shows.