Following the Instagram reveal of her cover art for the highly anticipated album, Unapologetically, Black River Entertainment recording artist Kelsea Ballerini has also just unveiled the official pre-order and track listing for the upcoming sophomore project, set for release November 3rd. Fans who pre-order Unapologetically will instantly receive the title track, along with the lead single “Legends.”
Following a week long, first-of-its-kind partnership with Foursquare Swarm, music enthusiasts were given an exclusive sneak peek of upcoming tracks when fans monitored Ballerini’s social media accounts for specials clues on which locations to check-in on the life-logging mobile app. Upon checking in, they unlocked a “Kelsea Ballerini Bonus” – which released exclusive clips of upcoming tunes.
Unapologetically will take fans on a musical journey, highlighting behind-the-scenes moments over the past few years of the chart-topper’s life. Showcasing moments that were “tragic and epic and so amazing,” Ballerini’s songwriting continues to reach new heights, with the trend-setter writing or co-writing all 12 songs on the album. Fans are already gravitating to the new music, with lead single “Legends” continuing its growth on country radio, while its emotional video has garnered nearly 1.5 million views.
- Graveyard (Kelsea Ballerini, Forest Glen Whitehead, Shane McAnally)
- Miss Me More (Kelsea Ballerini, David Hodges, Brett McLaughlin)
- Get Over Yourself (Kelsea Ballerini, Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally)
- Roses (Kelsea Ballerini, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
- Machine Heart (Kelsea Ballerini, Greg Wells, James Abrahart)
- In Between (Kelsea Ballerini, Jimmy Robbins, Shane McAnally)
- High School (Kelsea Ballerini)
- End Of The World (Kelsea Ballerini, Hillary Lindsey, Lindsay Rimes)
- I Hate Love Songs (Kelsea Ballerini, Trevor Rosen, Shane McAnally)
- Unapologetically (Kelsea Ballerini, Forest Glen Whitehead, Hillary Lindsey)
- Music (Kelsea Ballerini, Jimmy Robbins, Nicolle Galyon, Jennifer Denmark)
- Legends (Kelsea Ballerini, Forest Glen Whitehead, Hillary Lindsey)
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.