Third album available May 29th
Global superstar, producer and DJ, Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll – a.k.a Kygo, releases “Lose Somebody” with OneRepublic. The track will be featured on Kygo’s upcoming third album Golden Hour out May 29th via Sony Music International/Ultra Records/RCA Records.
“Lose Somebody” with OneRepublic is the fifth release from Golden Hour following “Freedom” with Zak Abel, “I’ll Wait” with Sasha Sloan, “Like It Is” with Zara Larsson and Tyga and “Higher Love” with Whitney Houston.
“Higher Love” has more than 651 million audio and video streams combined and charted at Top 40 radio. It is a cover of the 1986 Steve Winwood classic. “Higher Love” was written by Steve Winwood, Will Jennings and produced by Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll and Narada Michael Walden.
The Whitney Houston estate presented Kygo with the archival recording of her version, which was previously released as a Japan-only bonus track on her I’m Your Baby Tonight physical album in 1990. Upon hearing the Houston track, Kygo raced into the studio, thrilled to be given the opportunity to make music with one of the greatest female vocalists of all time.
- The Truth w/ Valerie Broussard
- Lose Somebody w/ OneRepublic
- Feels Like Forever w/ Jamie N Commons
- Freedom w/ Zak Abel
- Beautiful w/ Sandro Cavazza
- To Die For w/ St. Lundi
- Broken Glass w/ Kim Petras
- How Would I Know w/ Oh Wonder
- Could You Love Me w/ Dreamlab
- Higher Love w/ Whitney Houston
- I’ll Wait w/ Sasha Sloan
- Don’t Give Up On Love w/ Sam Tinnesz
- Say You Will w/ Patrick Droney and Petey Martin
- Follow w/ Joe Janiak
- Like It Is w/ Zara Larsson and Tyga
- Someday w/ Zac Brown Band
- Hurting w/ Rhys Lewis
- Only Us w/ Haux
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.