Music Choice is your plug this summer, hooking music fans up! Starting June 1st through August, music fans across the country will get unprecedented access to the hottest artists, videos, festivals and fan experiences all courtesy of Music Choice’s #WeThePlug Summer Campaign!
Summer is the ultimate playground for music lovers and the time to create the most memorable fan/artist experiences! Artists are on tour and performing at the hottest festivals and music can be heard pumping everywhere! At Music Choice it makes up some of our highest audience numbers, so why not celebrate the best of all things music by bringing music fans across the country the hottest artists and the best access to festivals all summer long!!
#WeThePlug will feature the hottest new music and videos each week from new, emerging and successful artists in a top level Brand New This Week folder On Demand; original shows like Behind the Lines and PRIMED in the Originals folder; specially themed summer video playlists each week in the All Playlists folder; and exclusive VIP sweepstakes and fan activations in the Trending Now folder that will have fans screaming for more!
Who will have the top video this summer? Check out the hottest videos from Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Tory Lanez, Kevin Gates and original shows featuring OneRepublic, Sofia Carson, Silento, Bibi Bourelly and many more!
What will music fans get? The ultimate fan experience courtesy of Music Choice. Tune in each week On Demand and @MusicChoice on Twitter for the chance to meet artists like Nick Jonas, Coldplay, Cam, and Pitbull on the road all summer long.
Where can music fans see us on the road? Music Choice will be hitting the hottest music festivals and events this summer including CMA Music Festival in Nashville, Keloorah at Michigan International Speedway, Essence Festival in New Orleans, African American Festival in Baltimore and more! Special on the ground activations will take place at each stop to promote the Music Choice App, summer programming offerings and exclusive VIP opportunities and ultimate super fan moments!
When can music fans get all this cool stuff? June through August on Music Choice On Demand, Music Channels, Music Choice Play and the Music Choice App!
Why tune in? Because Music Choice is your plug this summer providing access to your favorite artists and hooking music fans up with the playlists to summer adventures!
Join Music Choice’s #WeThePlug Summer Campaign
- BE-AT.TV: Will take over two blocks of programming on the popular Dance/EDM Music Channel (3-5pm ET and 10pm-12am ET) seven days a week featuring tracks from Trackitdown and mixes from Ibiza Sonica that showcase a more refined side of dance music. Music Choice and BE-AT.TV’s co-branded facts and photos will appear on screen to complement the music experience for listeners.
- Best of Summer Video Playlists: Specially themed and artist centric video playlists will appear all summer long On Demand. Hosted by Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco, Halsey, Iggy Azalea, and social media stars including Bugatti Beez, Baby Ariel, Sophia Body, Jack Baran and many more!
- PRIMED: Who knows more about new artists than we do? The rising stars themselves. Get to know the next big thing on PRIMED. #MCPrimed. Artists featured this summer include: Karol G, Bibi Bourelly, BJ the Chicago Kid, Sofia Carson and many more!
- Decoded: Breaking into the music business isn’t easy, yet some artists continue to crank out hit after hit. So what drives them to succeed? Decoded uncovers the secrets of their success, letting each artist tell their own story. Who inspires them? Who influences them? And what fuels their passion for music? Upcoming artists include: Alessia Cara, Silento and Mack Wilds.
- Behind the Lines: Music’s hottest artists share what inspired their hits songs and music videos. Artists featured this summer include: 2 Milly, Trinidad James/Mystikal, T.I. and many more!
- Chronicles: Rich Homie Quan takes viewers on an unprecedented journey into his career as he reflects on his journey to becoming the artist he is today. Shot on location in Atlanta, Rich Homie Quan takes viewers on a tour in his city to show fans spots that were pivotal to his career.
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.