NOW That’s What I Call Music!, the world’s best-selling multi-artist album series, is pleased to announce all the major hits chosen for NOW That’s What I Call Music! 59 and the simultaneous release of NOW That’s What I Call Party Anthems! – Vol.3, the NOW brand’s third collection of classic chart-topping non-stop party anthems. Both will be available on August 5th.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! 59 features 16 major current hits from today’s hottest artists including Justin Timberlake, The Chainsmokers w/Daya, Sia w/Sean Paul, Meghan Trainor, Fifth Harmony w/Ty Dolla $ign, Ariana Grande, Nick Jonas w/Tove Lo, Desiigner, Kent Jones, Mike Posner, Grace w/G-Eazy, Selena Gomez, Zara Larsson w/MNEK, P!nk, Maren Morris and Lukas Graham.
Tracks on NOW 59 have achieved more than 2 billion accumulated streams, with more than 150 million plays in the first week of July alone. NOW 59 features six of the current streaming Top 10 tracks, five chart-topping #1 hits and Shazam’s #1, #2 and #3 tracks.
NOW 59 also includes a new installment of NOW’s enormously-popular “What’s Next” developing artist initiative, debuting six new music preview bonus tracks from up-and-coming stars of tomorrow including Alx Veliz, Sigala (w/John Newman & Nile Rodgers), AlunaGeorge w/Popcaan, Daniel Skye, Kaya Stewart and Trap Beckham.
First launched as an added bonus feature on NOW That’s What I Call Music! Vol. 32, “NOW Presents What’s Next” has introduced major developing artists to the enthusiastic and receptive NOW music audience. Previous “What’s Next” successes have included Walk The Moon, Hot Chelle Rae, Hunter Hayes, Capitol Cities, A Great Big World, Shawn Mendes and others.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! debuted in the U.S. in 1998, following 15 years of multi-platinum international success. The series has generated sales exceeding 250 million albums worldwide, including more than 98 million in the U.S. alone. All 58 previous releases in NOW’s numeric U.S. series have reached Billboard’s Top 10, and 19 volumes have reached No. 1.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! is a joint venture from Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment. NOW and NOW That’s What I Call Music! are registered trademarks of Universal Music Group and its affiliates.
1. Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling
2. The Chainsmokers w/Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
3. Sia w/Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills
4. Meghan Trainor – No
5. Fifth Harmony w/Ty Dolla $ign – Work From Home
6. Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
7. Nick Jonas w/Tove Lo – Close
8. Desiigner – Panda
9. Kent Jones – Don’t Mind
10. Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix)
11. Grace w/G-Eazy – You Don’t Own Me
12. Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
13. Zara Larsson w/MNEK – Never Forget You
14. P!nk – Just Like Fire
15. Maren Morris – My Church
16. Lukas Graham – 7 Years
“NOW presents WHAT’S NEXT!”
17. Alx Veliz – Dancing Kizomba
18. Sigala (w/John Newman & Nile Rodgers) – Give Me Your Love
19. AlunaGeorge w/Popcaan – I’m In Control
20. Daniel Skye – Smile
21. Kaya Stewart – Sleepover
22. Trap Beckham – Birthday Chick
1. Flo Rida – My House
2. Mark Ronson w/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
3. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin’
4. Calvin Harris – Summer
5. Deorro w/Chris Brown – Five More Hours
6. Pitbull w/Ne Yo – Time Of Our Lives (DJ Noodles Remix Edit)
7. will.i.am w/Britney Spears – Scream and Shout
8. Justin Bieber /Nicki Minaj – Beauty and a Beat
9. Fifth Harmony w/Kid Ink – Worth It
10. ILoveMemphis – Hit The Quan
11. Silento – Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
12. Major Lazer w/DJ Snake & MØ – Lean On
13. Ghost Town DJs – My Boo
14. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (Jason Nevins Remix Edit)
15. Andy Grammer – Honey, I’m Good (Mike D. Remix)
16. Sam Hunt – House Party
17. Avicii – Hey Brother
18. American Authors – Best Day of My Life (Gazzo Remix)
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.