First of the Now numbered series makes vinyl debut
NOW That’s What I Call Music!, the world’s bestselling multiple-artist album series, showcases today’s biggest hits across chart-topping numbered volumes and themed releases. NOW’s latest numbered volume, NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74 and NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2 will be released on all formats with CD, digitally and streaming on May 1st. On June 19th, making its debut, NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74, is the first in the numbered NOW series to be released on vinyl. NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2 will also be released on LP on June 19th.
NOW 74 features 16 major current hits from today’s hottest artists including Lizzo, Tones And I, The Weeknd, Arizona Zervas, DaBaby, Justin Bieber, Khalid & Disclosure, Ed Sheeran, Billie Eilish, blackbear, Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, Doja Cat, Trevor Daniel, H.E.R. and Maren Morris.
NOW 74 also includes 6 free up-and-coming “NOW Presents What’s Next” New Music Preview bonus tracks from Brett James, PUBLIC, Isaac Dunbar, Evie Irie, Little Hurt, and Surfaces. Previewing tomorrow’s biggest hits, “NOW Presents What’s Next” has introduced major developing artists to NOW’s enthusiastic, highly engaged audience, including Billie Eilish, Walk The Moon, Hot Chelle Rae, Hunter Hayes, Capitol Cities, A Great Big World, George Ezra, and Shawn Mendes, among others.
NOW Yacht Rock 2 presents an ideal 18-track lineup of songs to float to this summer, including Kenny Loggins featuring Stevie Nicks, Michael McDonald, Gerry Rafferty, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, Air Supply, Eric Carmen, Paul Davis, Toto, Little River Band, Seals & Crofts, Gordon Lightfoot, Elvin Bishop, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Walter Egan, Exile, Captain & Tennille, Santana, and many more.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! debuted in the U.S. in 1998, following 15 years of multi-platinum international triumph. The series has sold more than 250 million albums worldwide, topping 103 million in the U.S. alone. Sixty-eight previous releases in NOW‘s numeric U.S. series have reached Billboard’s Top 10, and 19 volumes have reached No. 1, the only compilation to achieve this milestone.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! is a joint venture from Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment.
Now 74 – CD
1. Lizzo – Good As Hell
2. Tones And I – Dance Monkey
3. The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
4. Arizona Zervas – Roxanne
5. DaBaby – Bop
6. Justin Bieber – Yummy
7. Khalid & Disclosure – Know Your Worth
8. Ed Sheeran – South Of The Border (f/Cardi B. & Camila Cabello)
9. Billie Eilish – Everything I Wanted
10. Blackbear – Hot Girl Bummer
11. Selena Gomez – Rare
12. Camila Cabello – My Oh My (f/DaBaby)
13. Doja Cat – Say So
14. Trevor Daniel – Falling
15. H.E.R. – Sometimes
16. Maren Morris – The Bones
NOW Presents What’s Next:
17. Brett James – True Believer
18. PUBLIC – Make You Mine
19. Isaac Dunbar – Makeup Drawer
20. Evie Irie – Over Him
21. Little Hurt – Alaska
22. Surfaces – Sunday Best
NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2 – CD | 2 LP
1. Kenny Loggins f/Stevie Nicks – Whenever I Call You Friend
2. Michael McDonald – I Keep Forgettin’ (Every Time You’re Near)
3. Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street
4. Chicago – If You Leave Me Now
5. REO Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You
6. Air Supply – All Out Of Love
7. Eric Carmen – All By Myself
8. Paul Davis – I Go Crazy
9. Toto – I’ll Be Over You
10. Little River Band – Reminiscing
11. Seals & Crofts – Summer Breeze
12. Gordon Lightfoot – Sundown
13. Elvin Bishop – Fooled Around and Fell In Love
14. Atlanta Rhythm Section – So Into You
15. Walter Egan – Magnet and Steel
16. Exile – Kiss You All Over (1986 version)
17. Captain & Tennille – Love Will Keep Us Together
18. Santana – Hold On
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.