NOW That’s What I Call Music!, the world’s best-selling multi-artist album series, is pleased to announce all the major hits chosen for NOW That’s What I Call Music! 57 and the simultaneous release of NOW That’s What I Call Power Ballads Hits!, the NOW brand’s latest collection of classic chart-topping hard rock and pop power ballads.
NOW 57 and NOW Power Ballads Hits, the ultimate playlist collections for the New Year, will be available on February 5th.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! 57 features 16 major current hits from today’s hottest artists including Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Ellie Goulding, Selena Gomez, Flo Rida, The Weeknd, Alessia Cara, Taylor Swift, Daya, DNCE, Andy Grammer, Coldplay, X Ambassadors, Charlie Puth, and Thomas Rhett.
NOW 57 also includes a new installment of NOW’s enormously-popular “What’s Next” developing artist initiative, debuting six free new music preview tracks from up-and-coming stars of tomorrow including The Young Wild, Ben Rector, The Score, Frankie, Transviolet, and Nicky Davey.
First launched as an added bonus feature on NOW That’s What I Call Music! Vol. 32, “NOW Presents What’s Next” has introduced major developing artists to the enthusiastic and receptive NOW music audience. Previous “What’s Next” successes have included Walk The Moon, Hot Chelle Rae, Hunter Hayes, Capitol Cities, A Great Big World, Shawn Mendes and others.
NOW That’s What I Call Power Ballads Hits! features some of classic rock’s greatest hits! Bon Jovi, Warrant, Skid Row, Slaughter, Kiss, Journey and more are included in the 18 track set.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! debuted in the U.S. in 1998, following 15 years of multi-platinum international success. The series has generated sales exceeding 250 million albums worldwide, including more than 97 million in the U.S. alone. All 56 previous releases in NOW’s numeric U.S. series have reached Billboard’s Top 10, and 19 volumes have reached No. 1.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! is a joint venture from Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! 57
1. Justin Bieber – Sorry
2. Demi Lovato – Confident
3. Ariana Grande – Focus
4. Ellie Goulding – On My Mind
5. Selena Gomez – Same Old Love
6. Flo Rida – My House
7. The Weeknd – The Hills
8. Alessia Cara – Here
9. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
10. Daya – Hideaway
11. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean
12. Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah)
13. Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime
14. X Ambassadors – Renegades
15. Charlie Puth – One Call Away
16. Thomas Rhett – Die A Happy Man
“NOW presents WHAT’S NEXT!”
17. The Young Wild – Not A One
18. Ben Rector – Brand New
19. The Score – Oh My Love
20. Frankie – New Obsession
21. Transviolet – New Bohemia
22. Nicky Davey – Been Lovin’ You
NOW That’s What I Call Power Ballads Hits!
1. Bon Jovi – I’ll Be There For You
2. Skid Row – I Remember You
3. Warrant – Heaven
4. Slaughter – Fly To The Angels
5. Extreme – More Than Words
6. Night Ranger – Sister Christian
7. Journey – Open Arms
8. Bad English – When I See You Smile
9. Cinderella – Don’t Know What You Got (Till Its Gone)
10. Boston – Amanda
11. Kiss – Forever
12. Damn Yankees – High Enough
13. Tesla – Love Song
14. Mr. Big – To Be With You
15. Kix – Don’t Close Your Eyes
16. Mike Reno & Ann Wilson – Almost Paradise
17. Cheap Trick – The Flame
18. Queensryche – Silent Lucidity
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.