FIFA and Sony Music Entertainment have announced that One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2104 FIFA World Cup Album will be available at iTunes, Amazon and all major retailers on May 12th. The album will be released in the U.S. on RCA Records and is available for pre-order in Deluxe Edition and Standard Edition.
Spanning the world, the track listing represents artists from Brazil and all over the globe. In addition, it was also announced that Pitbull’s “We Are One (Ole Ola), the Official Song of the 2014 FIFA World Cup” featuring Jennifer Lopez and Brazilian artist Claudia Leitte is now available for sale worldwide.
Fans who pre-order One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2104 FIFA World Cup Album will receive a download of “We Are One (Ole Ola)” instantly. The song will be performed by Pitbull, together with Jennifer Lopez and Claudia Leitte at the FIFA World Cup Opening Ceremony on June 12 at the Arena de Sao Paulo.
In addition, the Official Anthem of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, entitled “Dar um Jeito (We Will Find A Way),” featuring a global superstar line-up including music legend Carlos Santana, Wyclef, Avicii and Alexandre Pires, will be available for sale worldwide on April 29th. “Dar um Jeito (We Will Find A Way)” will be performed at the 2014 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony on July 13th at the legendary Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro.
“We are very excited about the release of One Love, One Rhythm: The Official FIFA World Cup Album,” comments Thierry Weil, FIFA Marketing Director. “The partnership with Sony Music Entertainment has allowed us to add some of the world’s biggest musical superstars to the FIFA World Cup line-up. I’m sure that music and football fans all over the world will enjoy this great combination of top international stars and fantastic Brazilian artists and that this album will add great rhythm to the footballing action in Brazil.”
“We have been working with FIFA for over a decade now and have developed a very successful partnership delivering hit songs and great performances,” states Edgar Berger, Chairman & CEO, International, Sony Music Entertainment. “For the 2014 FIFA World Cup, we created a music offering which showcases the best superstar talent including Pitbull, Carlos Santana feat. Avicii, Shakira, Ricky Martin, and Magic! The FIFA World Cup will showcase great emotions and this album delivers the soundtrack for what will be the biggest worldwide event of the year.”
“RCA is thrilled to be part of the Official FIFA World Cup album, celebrating the artistry of RCA recording artists Pitbull, Shakira and Carlos Santana,” says Tom Corson, President and COO of RCA Records. “The FIFA World Cup is like no other sporting event in the world, and we are honored to have our artists standing on the global stage with other Sony Music superstar artists, and taking part in this momentous album release.
1. Pitbull feat. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte – We Are One (Ole Ola) (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song)
2. Santana & Wyclef feat. Avicii & Alexandre Pires – Dar Um Jeito (We Will Find A Way) (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Anthem)
3. Arlindo Cruz – Tatu Bom De Bola (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Mascot Song)
4. Ricky Martin – Vida (Spanglish Version)
5. David Correy – The World Is Ours
6. Psirico – Lepo Lepo
7. Sérgio Mendes & Carlinhos Brown – One Nation
8. Shakira – La La La (Brazil 2014) feat. Carlinhos Brown
9. The Isley Brothers – It’s Your Thing (Studio Rio Version)
10. Bebel Gilberto and Lang Lang – Tico Tico
11. Adelén – Olé (Stadium Anthem Mix)
12. Magic! – This Is Our Time (Agora e’a nossa horra)
13. Baha Men – Night & Day (Carnival Mix)
14. Rodrigo Alexey feat. Preta Gil – Go, Gol
15. Pitbull feat. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte – We Are One (Ole Ola) (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song) (Olodum Mix) DELUXE EDITION
16. Arlindo Cruz – Tatu Bom De Bola (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Mascot Song) (DJ Meme Remix) DELUXE EDITION
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.