Tim McGraw and Faith Hill will release their first album together The Rest of Our Life on November 17th. The 11 song collection will be released by Sony Music Entertainment under the Arista Nashville/McGraw Music imprint on the heels of the title-track second single, penned by Ed Sheeran, Amy Wadge, Johnny McDaid, and Steve Mac. “The Rest of Our Life” is now available at country radio for immediate impact. Directed by Grant Singer, the stunning new music video for the single will be exclusively available on Amazon Music Unlimited for the next 48 hours.
The album features the CMA Award-nominated first single, “Speak to a Girl” and is available for pre-order with the track “The Rest Of Our Life” available instantly with digital pre-orders and to listen on all streaming services. Fans can also check out exclusive pre-sale packages created by the pair in collaboration with Lucky Brand.
Teaming with two of Nashville’s most accomplished producers, Hill and McGraw produced nine of the new album’s 11 songs with Byron Gallimore, and two tracks with Dann Huff.
1. The Rest of Our Life (Ed Sheeran/Amy Wadge/Johnny McDaid/Steve Mac)
2. Telluride (Jon Randall/Jessi Alexander)
3. The Bed We Made (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
4. Cowboy Lullaby (Brett James/Brett Beavers)
5. Break First (Emily Weisband/Ashley Gorley/Jerry Flowers)
6. Love Me to Lie (Hayley Warner/Maureen McDonald/Nathan Chapman)
7. Sleeping in the Stars (Jaida Dreyer/Mark Irwin/Gareth Dunlop)
8. Damn Good at Holding On (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
9. Devil Callin’ Me Back (Jesse Frasure/Ben Caver/Nolan Sipe)
10. Speak to a Girl (Shy Carter/Dave Gibson/Joe Spargur)
11. Roll the Dice (Shy Carter/Bobby Hammrick/James LeBlanc/Meghan Trainor)
As previously announced, Showtime Networks will air the concert special Tim & Faith: Soul2Soul on November 17th at 9 pm ET/PT on SHOWTIME, on-air, on demand and over the internet. This marks the first ever county music concert film for the network. In other recent news, Hill and McGraw will bring their Soul2Soul World Tour to C2C: Country to Country Festival in London, Glasgow and Dublin in March 2018.
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.