Grit & Grace: Train the Mind, Train the Body, Own Your Life due Nov 5th
Grammy Award–winning superstar Tim McGraw is as well known for his boundless energy as he is for his accomplishments in the entertainment industry. He is the embodiment of vitality and success. But only a decade ago, he found himself at a crossroads with his health. The demands of his meteoric career and life on the road had taken a toll and he knew that unless he made his physical health a priority, he would put his personal happiness and professional success at risk. In November, McGraw will share for the first time, the mental and physical routines that got him into the best shape of his life in a one-of-a-kind lifestyle book, Grit & Grace: Train the Mind, Train the Body, Own Your Life. Inside, McGraw reveals his transformation story along with encouragement, inspiration, and advice to help readers become strong in mind and body.
Grit & Grace’s November 5th launch will be accompanied by a five city book tour featuring special guests Jenna Bush Hager, Hoda Kotb, Aubrey Marcus and Nischelle Turner. The events, which also feature limited signed book copies and personal book signings by McGraw, will give readers a deeper look into the book and McGraw’s ‘maverick’ approach to transformation through a daily fitness routine. The Grit & Grace book tour will kick off with McGraw’s favorite hometown bookstore, Parnassus Books in Nashville.
- Nov 2 – Nashville, TN – 4 pm – presented by Parnassus Books at Ensworth School with special guest Nischelle Turner
- Nov 3 – Princeton, NJ – 4 pm – presented by Penn Medicine Princeton Health at Hyatt Regency Princeton with special guest Hoda Kotb
- Nov 5 – New York, NY – 7 pm – presented by Barnes & Noble Union Square with special guest Jenna Bush Hager
- Nov 7 – Los Angeles, CA – 7 pm – presented by Barnes & Noble The Grove with special guest Aubrey Marcus
- Nov 8 – Austin, TX – 7 pm – presented by Book People at First Baptist Church with special guest Aubrey Marcus
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.