Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. (“Harmonix”) and Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) have announced additional tracks for the highly-anticipated Rock Band 4, including music from U2, Brad Paisley featuring Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mumford & Sons, and more.
“With less than three weeks to go from release, we’re excited to announce the final group of songs for our on disc soundtrack, so that Rock Band fans have a clearer idea of what they’ll be rocking out to with their friends and family this October,” said Product Manager Daniel Sussman. “And this is just the start – with more than 1500 songs available on the Rock Band Music Store at launch and more to come, we’re confident that Rock Band 4 will provide the best music gaming experience for fans this fall.”
For the first time ever, U2 has licensed two of their tracks to the featured in the video game. “I Will Follow” from the band’s 1980 debut Boy and “Cedarwood Road” from last year’s Songs Of Innocence will be included.
Tracks announce to be included on the Rock Band 4 disc are:
- .38 Special – “Caught Up In You”
- Arctic Monkeys – “Arabella”
- The Both – “Milwaukee”
- Brad Paisley featuring Keith Urban – “Start A Band”
- Brandi Carlile – “Mainstream Kid”
- Cake – “Short Skirt/Long Jacket”
- Dark Wheels – “V-Bomb”
- Gary Clark Jr. – “Ain’t Messin ‘Round”
- Gin Blossoms – “Follow You Down”
- Grouplove – “Tongue Tied”
- Imagine Dragons – “I Bet My Life”
- Jeff Allen ft. Noelle LeBlanc and Naoko Takamoto – “Recession”
- Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys – “Cold Clear Light”
- Little Big Town – “Little White Church”
- Lucius – “Turn It Around”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – “That Smell”
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – “The Impression That I Get”
- Mumford & Sons – “The Wolf”
- The Protomen – “Light Up The Night”
- R.E.M. – “The One I Love”
- Soundgarden – “Superunknown”
- Tijuana Sweetheart – “Pistol Whipped”
- The Warning – “Free Falling”
These tracks join an already impressive soundtrack line-up of more than 60 tracks including music by Aerosmith, Avenged Sevenfold, The Black Keys, Elvis Presley, Foo Fighters, Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars, St. Vincent, Van Halen, and more! A full list of songs announced for Rock Band 4 can be found here.
Winner of multiple awards and nominations at the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), including “Best Music Game” from IGN and Game Informer, Rock Band 4 delivers the ecstatic rush of a live full-band game experience like never before. Rock Band 4 builds on the core gameplay people love, with brand new features, including game-changing Freestyle Guitar Solo gameplay that allows players to craft their own face-melting and truly original guitar solos.