Project includes several collaborations
Eminem has dropped his newest album, Music To Be Murdered By, on Friday (Jan 17th) without warning. The 20 track album includes collaborations with Ed Sheeran, Young M.A., Royce Da 5’9″, Juice WRLD, Anderson .Paak and others.
The project is Slim Shady’s 11th studio album and was released by Shady Records/Aftermath/Interscope Records. This is the second album Em has dropped unannounced. In August 2018, he dropped Kamikaze without any fanfare. The project went on to become his ninth consecutive No. 1 album.
Last month, Aftermath/Interscope Records released a triple-length edition of the rapper’s groundbreaking, Grammy Award-winning album The Slim Shady LP on triple vinyl, and a two disc edition on CD. Comprised of 30 tracks, the three LP/two CD editions of The Slim Shady LP feature ten bonus tracks, including rarities, a cappella versions, freestyles, and instrumentals. Earlier this year, Eminem celebrated the 20th anniversary of The Slim Shady LP with a digital release of the expanded edition, marking the digital download and streaming debut of many of the album’s bonus tracks.
- Premonition (Intro)
- Unaccommodating (ft. Young M.A)
- You Gon’ Learn (ft. Royce Da 5’9″, White Gold)
- Alfred (Interlude)
- Those Kinda Nights (ft. Ed Sheeran)
- In Too Deep
- Godzilla (ft. Juice WRLD)
- Leaving Heaven (ft. Skylar Grey)
- Yah Yah (ft. Royce Da 5’9″, Q-Tip, Denaun)
- Stepdad (Intro)
- Never Love Again
- Little Engine
- Lock It Up (ft. Anderson .Paak)
- No Regrets (ft. Don Toliver)
- I Will (ft. KXNG Crooked, Royce Da 5’9″, Joell Ortiz)
- Alfred (Outro)