Popular faith-based, multi-faceted brand, Country Faith, featuring the top country, Christian and gospel music stars in recorded, book and ancillary products, continues to expand its catalog with the release of two new albums, Country Faith Southern Gospel on September 21st and Country Faith Christmas Vol. 2 on September 28th. Carrie Underwood, Chris Young, Kelsea Ballerini, Jason Crabb, The Crabb Family, The Oak Ridge Boys, Wynonna, and many others among the list of names featured on new releases
With eight album releases to date and $2.5 million in retail sales, the Country Faith music series continues their trail of long-term success as the compilation continues to expand its brand and grow in popularity. Distributed through Curb/Word Entertainment, both albums will be available through digital retailers, including Apple Music and Amazon. Country Faith Southern Gospel CD’s will also be available in retail stores across the country. Country Faith Christmas Vol. 2 will be sold exclusively in Cracker Barrel stores and is one of only four featured Christmas releases at Cracker Barrel’s over 600 stores, which are located across the U.S.
The new holiday release follows the original Country Faith Christmas album, which was released in October 2013. Following its release, the album became the No. 1 CD Pick in People Country and was featured in Parade magazine as well as many other national publications, including Billboard, Country Weekly and more. Additionally, Country Faith Christmas debuted in the Top 10 on Apple Music’s Top Country Album Chart.
The Country Faith series was originally inspired by the popular books, Country Faith and Country Faith Christmas, written by Nashville-based journalist, Deborah Evans Price. Price is a Country Music Association (CMA) award-winning author, as well as a freelance writer for Billboard, Sounds Like Nashville, First for Women, Redbook and Woman’s World. Price is the co-founder of Country Faith, LLC where, “Celebrating the Heart and Soul of Country Music,” is her ultimate goal. She has partnered with Wildfire7 and Bob DeMoss to produce the Country Faith brand and its product line.
There are now eight full-length albums, two books and ten jewelry pieces in the brand. Time Life Music is featuring the Country Faith book on national television as a bonus product in its Faith, Hope and Country collection and Country Faith has also been featured at CMA Fest with awareness and sales to over 80,000 Country Music fans each year. Current brand partners include Curb/Word Entertainment (CD/Digital), Time Life Music (TV Direct response), Regnery Faith Publications (Books), Cracker Barrel (Retail), Bob Siemon Designs (jewelry) and New Day Distribution (indie distribution).
“I’m so excited about the release of our two new collections this fall, Country Faith Southern Gospel and Country Faith Christmas, Vol. 2. Evans Price stated. “It’s hard to believe the Christmas album is our eighth release since the series launched in 2013. Each project has been a labor of love. Country Faith Southern Gospel spotlights artists I’ve known and loved for years singing songs that have become beloved classics as well as stellar new offerings like the Oak Ridge Boys,’ “Brand New Star,” which is from their current album 17th Avenue Revival. The new Christmas collection features songs we all know and love like Brenda Lee’s, “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” and Carrie Underwood’s, “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” along with talented newcomer Liddy Clark’s beautiful version of “Do You Hear What I Hear,” an exclusive on Country Faith Christmas, Vol. 2. It’s so rewarding to see our brand grow with the addition of these two very special collections.”
1. Washed by the Water – Jason Crabb
2. The Lighthouse – The Happy Goodmans
3. Washed In The Blood Of The Lamb – Janet Paschal
4. I Bowed On My Knees And Cried Holy – Michael English
5. Step Into The Water – The Cathedrals
6. Pray Now – Karen Peck & New River
7. Christ Is Still The King – Legacy Five
8. Here He Comes – Joseph Habedank
9. Oh For A Thousand Tongues – The Nelons
10. What’s Not To Love – Mark Lowry
11. When He Was On The Cross (I Was On His Mind) – The Florida Boys
12. Through The Fire – The Crabb Family
13. My Name Is Lazarus – Greater Vision
14. God’s Got A Better Plan – Canton Junction
15. Brand New Star – The Oak Ridge Boys
Country Faith Christmas Vol. 2
1. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing – Carrie Underwood
2. There’s A New Kid In Town – Chris Young (feat. Alan Jackson)
3. Do Not Be Afraid – John Berry
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Kelsea Ballerini
5. Little Drummer Boy – Hank Williams Jr.
6. What Child Is This – Phil Vassar
7. Mary, Did You Know? – Dylan Scott
8. Do You Hear What I Hear? – Liddy Clark
9. Let’s Make A Baby King – Wynonna
10. A Soldier’s King – Kenny Rogers
11. Christmas Eve In Bethlehem – Hannah Kerr
12. I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Rodney Atkins
13. What God Wants For Christmas – Darius Rucker
14. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
15. Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year – The Bellamy Brothers
16. The Christmas Story From The Book Of Luke (Luke 2:1-11) – Charlie Daniels
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.