Twenty-year-old Maryland native and hip hop newcomer 8FigureKay is not only passionate but dedicated to his music. He’s humble but hungry. His sound is mainstream and current. His latest track “10 out of 10” is a strong lyrical piece that is catchy and memorable. 8FigureKay has arrived, and by the looks of it, he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Get to know 8FigureKay better with these 10 Fun Questions and be sure to check out his music on Spotify and other streaming platforms.
1. When did you start doing music?
I have been doing music since I was 16-years-old.
2. Who influences you musically?
Some of my musical influences are Lupe Fiasco, J Cole, curren$y & Lil Dude.
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I’m definitely a morning person.
4. What’s one food you can’t live without?
One food I can’t live without is Rice.
5. If you could collab with any artist , who would you pick?
If I could collab with any artist it would be Lupe Fiasco.
6. What is your most used Emoji?
My most used Emoji is none other than the “🎱”
7. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie of all time is Rocky 2.
8. I hear you like Crocs, how many pairs of shoes do you own?
I love Crocs and I have about ten pairs of shoes.
9. Do you have a favorite restaurant?
My favorite restaurant in my hometown is Texas Roadhouse.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years I see myself already accomplished with a No. 1 hit on the billboards, my label 8FigureFamily (CEO is Quel8figure) with artists who have platinum records, and to have changed the industry bringing back authentic music. My newest project in the works is 8F4L Part 2 being released in May, (8F4L Part 1 out on all streaming).
Author: Brittany Vance
Southern WV born and bred who is a lover of all things country. She’s a mother of two and professional hell raiser. Brittany will pop in from time to time as a Guest Columnist who will present her unfiltered thoughts on the most recent country concerts and maybe an exclusive interview or two.