Jana Kramer, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds and Vanilla Ice are among the celebrity cast of Dancing With The Stars. ABC made the announcement this morning (Aug 30th) on Good Morning America.
The celebrity cast, also made up of two Gold medal-winning U.S. Olympians, a TV icon, a former governor of Texas and sports legends, will be slipping on their dancing shoes for the 23rd installment kicking off on Monday, September 12th from 8-10:01 p.m. EDT on the ABC Television Network.
The celebrity lineup includes:
- Amber Rose with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Calvin Johnson Jr. with Lindsay Arnold
- Jake T. Austin with Jenna Johnson
- James Hinchcliffe with Sharna Burgess
- Jana Kramer with Gleb Savchenko
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds with Allison Holker
- Laurie Hernandez with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Marilu Henner with Derek Hough
- Maureen McCormick with Artem Chigvintsev
- Rick Perry with Emma Slater
- Ryan Lochte with Cheryl Burke
- Terra Jolé with Sasha Farber
- Vanilla Ice (Robert Van Winkle) with Witney Carson
Hosted by two-time Emmy Award-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews (sports host and Dancing with the Stars season ten finalist), Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts. The all-new season of Dancing with the Stars premieres Monday, September 12th at 8 pm ET/PT.