Global Superstar Adds Six Sales Achievements to Her Extensive Collection During Blockbuster reputation Stadium Tour Stop
Ten-time GRAMMY Award winner Taylor Swift performed three consecutive nights at MetLife Stadium this weekend during her record-breaking reputation Stadium Tour. Big Machine Label Group President and CEO Scott Borchetta surprised the global superstar backstage with six RIAA certified plaques for reaching significant sales milestones for the following:
- RIAA Triple Platinum Certification for reputation
- RIAA Platinum Certification for “End Game”
- RIAA Double Platinum Certification for “…Ready For It?”
- RIAA Platinum Certification for “Delicate”
- RIAA Quadruple Platinum Certification for “Look What You Made Me Do”
- RIAA Diamond Certification for Fearless
The powerhouse songstress hits the No. 1 spot on the Top 40 radio chart this week with her current single “Delicate,” marking Swift’s tenth ascent to the top. Rolling Stone named “Delicate” the “best song of 2017.” Swift will continue the reputation Stadium Tour in the US throughout the fall before heading overseas for additional dates and will wrap in Tokyo, Japan on November 21st.
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.