See You On The Other Side definitive Ozzy Osbourne vinyl box set to be released November 29th
For the first time in his solo career, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Ozzy Osbourne will be celebrated with the first-ever definitive vinyl collection of all his original solo material on November 29th via Sony Legacy. See You On The Other Side is features 173 songs on 16 albums hand-pressed on 150-gram multi-colored splatter vinyl.
Many of the albums are previously unavailable or are currently out of print on vinyl. The collection also includes Flippin’ The B Side, a new collection of non-album tracks, which has never been pressed to vinyl. In addition, Black Rain, Down to Earth and Scream have never been pressed in the U.S., while No More Tears was remastered from the original flat analog album masters and is offered as a two LP set which will allow the album’s songs to be uncompressed for the very first time ever on vinyl.
Ten newly designed 24”x36” posters (including some never-before-seen images) each accompany the ten studio albums released between 1981-2010. Twelve AR (Augmented Reality) experiences will be included throughout the package. Additional details will be announced in the coming weeks.
Each collection features an individually numbered vellum certificate of authenticity hand-signed by Osbourne.
“This one’s the most elaborate collection so far,” Osbourne states. “It’s very well thought-out and well put together. It’s got everything in there that you possibly could want and some surprises along the way. The sound of a vinyl record is different, and I do believe that vinyl sounds better.”
The full list of vinyl (all of which contain the original track-listings) is as follows:
- Blizzard Of Ozz, 1980
- Mr. Crowley (EP), 45 RPM 1980
- Diary Of A Madman,1981
- Bark At The Moon, 1983
- The Ultimate Sin, 1986
- Tribute (2 LPs), 1987
- No Rest For The Wicked, 1988
- Just Say Ozzy (EP), 1990
- No More Tears, 1991
- Live & Loud (3 LPs), 1993
- Ozzmosis (2 LPs), 1995
- Down To Earth, 2001
- Live At Budokan, (2 LPs) 2002
- Black Rain (2 LPs), 2007
- Scream (2 LPs), 2010
Flippin’ The B Side
- “You Looking At Me Looking At You [Originally from the “Crazy Train” UK 7” single, released 1980]
- “One Up The B Side” [Originally from “Bark At The Moon” 7” single, released 1983]
- “Spiders” [Originally from “Bark At The Moon,” 7” single, released 1983]
- “Hero” [Originally a hidden track from the “No Rest For The Wicked” US CD and cassette release, released 1988]
- “The Liar” [Originally from the “Miracle Man” UK 12” single, released 1988]
- “Don’t Blame Me” [Originally from the “Mama I’m Coming Home” UK 7” single, released 1991]
- “Party With The Animals” [Originally from the “Mama I’m Coming Home” US CD single, released 1992]
- “Living With The Enemy” [Originally from the “Perry Mason” UK CD single, released 1995]
- “Voodoo Dancer” [Originally from the “I Just Want You” UK CD single, released 1996]
- “Back On Earth” [Originally from “The Ozzman Cometh” compilation, released 1997]
- “No Place For Angels” [Originally from the “Gets Me Through” CD single, released 2001]
- “Walk On Water” [Originally released on “Prince Of Darkness,” released 2005]
Flexi Disc, 7” (45 RPM)
- Unreleased version of “See You On The Other Side” (Demo)
Author: Buddy Iahn
Buddy Iahn founded The Music Universe when he decided to juxtapose his love of web design and music. As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. The website began as a fun project in 2013 to one of the top independent news sites.